Friday, April 16, 2010

First Post and More

After blogging on GameSpot for over 4 years, I decided to move on and start my own blog.

I have a feeling I will be writing for myself for the most part, and to the occasional reader who happens to drop by – Hey!

So it’s 2:37AM and I am listening to Saviour by Norther. I just got done composing what I hope will be my last blog on GameSpot (I will feel really stupid if I end up going back there again). I sort of made a fuss and left.

Commandos on Sale

Commandos boxCommandos: Beyond The Call of Duty Commandos 2: Men of Courage Commandos 3: Destination Berlin

I am referring to the Steam sale. All the Commandos strategy games are available on Steam for $4.99. Although I played all of them except Commandos 3, I still picked it up. Definitely worth having in the collection. I believe the sale ended, so I am glad I did not waste time in buying them.

I wonder if Commandos 4 will ever come out. Let’s wait and see.

The title of this post is somewhat misleading. I don’t have a much more to write about. It’s 2:52AM, so I am going to listen to some more music and go to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. I have to mail my tax forms (I am a day late as it is) and there is a project to work on.

Better get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment